23.4.05

Getting Back Into Rhythm

Not into what most people would concider a normal routine, but definately feel better about a lot of things. But I do have work to do on myself. My big thing is that I haven't been writing anything. For years. Nothing. That's bad.
So, here is my resolution. By the end of the summer, I am going to write enough stuff to start putting it to music. I want to have an albus worth of material by the end of fall. Then work on the whole, "oh yeah, I don't know how to write music, play music, or anything along those lines" aspect of my plans.

But I'll have the words.
And that's the important part.

3 Comments:

Blogger DeHuman8 said...

i'm bored

3:49 PM  
Blogger Wally Fenderson said...

Well, you don't have to read it.

7:11 PM  
Blogger DeHuman8 said...

still bored

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home