3.5.05

<./marriage>

So, it's done. All but the actual part of a judge saying "You're no longer married. Congratultions, you're a statistic". And I do have to say that it was a lot easier than I would have thought to seperate my life from someone who I shared it with for four years. We pretty much spent a total of ten hours together, in our old apartment saying "Hey, do you want the microwave? Can I take that set of towels your aunt gave us?" and I think both of us wanting to yell "Can we just get this over with".

We did talk. We do miss each other. The comfort of getting home, sacking out on the couch, watching the news, and going to bed. But we also realized, we were content. We weren't happy. Huge difference. But it will take a lot longer to seperate that part of my life from her.

Happier? Absolutely. Content? Not so much. I think that's a Good Thing. I'm happy just taking some time to my self. I'm now comfortable enough to spend the evening alone, watch bad movies, eat dinner, write...what ever.

I've mentioned before that I have been writing as much as I should be. That needs to change. And looking at the last update here, I'm not off to a good start. So, I'm taking a couple of weeks to get my shit straight in my head, relax, get my shit straight in my apartment, do the dumb things I gotta do, touch the puppet head. Then I start beating myself up. Daily. Every day. Something. I think it will usually be here (I'm kinda an exhibitionist when it comes to my writing). Expect a lot of crap.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

I've also lost a lot socially. I guess it make sense. I haven't been going out with my friends for three years. But it seems I used to know everybody, and they all knew me. If I wasn't "Wally" to them, at least I was "The Coat Check Guy" or "The Gut Who Had A Staring Contest On TV" or something. I miss that. My ego needs that (I think its the whole Leo thing). So I'm working on that as well. Easier task. It just means I go out more. Socialize. Again, expect a lot of crap.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

3 Comments:

Blogger DeHuman8 said...

ummm....don't you mean exobitionist?

7:47 AM  
Blogger Wally Fenderson said...

Dammit. You're right. I'll have to change that. That and the fact that the title was in fake html. Blogger read it as real html. Damn blogger.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Baron said...

You should get out more.

It's like you are a hermit, I never see you any more.

Oh wait, that was someone else.

Who the hell is this?

Stop following me!

Gah!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home