20.6.05

One Week

So, I've gone and gotten myself all depressed. Looking at the calendar, realizing that stuff happens, or should be happening this week.
Yesterday, of course, was Father's Day. Saturday is my father's birthday. Unfortunately, I lost my father to cancer when I was in high school.

For the past few years, there has been a good day in the middle of all this.

But that would be my anniversary, which is tomorrow.

Not much help there.

I'm usually not too effected by these types of marks on the calendar, but these just seemed to be lumped too close together. And its really knocking me for a loop.

But it should just be for a week.

Then I'll be my normal, cheery self.

Hurray.

3 Comments:

Blogger Baron said...

All I can say is:

Only YOU can make yourself feel better.

But definitely do things that make you happy and with people who make you feel happy. That way you can get some positive reinforcement. :)

11:57 AM  
Blogger DeHuman8 said...

what happened to your plan to write more? HUH? HUH? HUH?

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Chase said...

Hey Wally, thanks for letting me crash last night. Was a lot of fun camping out on the porch, hehe. I took a cab back to my car around 1, just in case you wondered where I disappeared to. Thanks again!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home