4.3.06

Planes & Monkeys

So, haven't posted in a while. Opps, again. My deal to myself was that I'd write daily, and that's so not happening. So, I'll adjust that, and I WILL post atleast once a week.

I just got back in from Florida last night. A week in the sun with about a hundred sales and marketing people, with a bar right across the street from our hotel, and about ten different people with a corporate credit card. I paid for about two of my drinks and one of my meals theentire time I was down there. And I drank A LOT.

This trip marked the first time I'd ever been on a plane (I lead such a sheltered life). Somehow, I managed not to freak out too much, except for the take of and landing out of Portland.

And I hear NIN was postponed. Can't say I'm sorry to hear that, so look forward to going to the show wither everyone whenever it's been rescheduled.

Oh, and there was this...the results made me happy:

Your 2005 Song Is

Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz

"Love forever love is free.
Let's turn forever you and me."

In 2005, you were loving life and feeling no pain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anarchy Zen said...

Come Wally REMPACATARI!!! You must continue to blog. I'm going to try.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home